Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello All

My name is not Meredith Winchester. That comes from the name of my favorite StarKid, the adorable Meredith Stepien, and the last name of Sam and Dean Winchester, the main characters of Supernatural. However, I am making this blog so I can post things anonymously, so you can call me Meredith. :)

This blog is mainly for myself. I'll be posting a lot of my personal writings and some of the stories I write, but I'll also try to do things I normally do for journalism at school. I'll review TV shows and movies, recap my favorite shows, maybe even recap the Olympics (probably only the gymnastics and equestrian events because that's all I watch), among other things.

I don't expect a lot of people to read this (or anyone, really), but that's okay. I'm just looking forward to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment